Just as the name implies, trade show transportation services involve both the logistics and transportation of merchandise, equipment, and other items specifically used for trade shows. Running trade shows is a big job, consisting of display booths of varying sizes, banners, structural units, printed materials, merchandise, and more.
Because there are time constraints, you need a logistics and transportation service that will get all the required items for the trade show to the location quickly but without compromising safety and quality. Overall, there is tremendous stress associated with organizing and setting up trade shows, which is exactly why you want to work with a trucking company that you can trust for getting supplies and equipment to where they need to be.
Responsibilities of a Logistics and Transportation Company
Although many companies offer logistics and transportation services for trade shows, the type and caliber of service varies. At MGA International Logistics, we offer services throughout North America for trade shows and other types of jobs. Our entire staff is 100% dedicated to moving but also storing your trade show displays.
For logistics, you can depend on us to deliver your items economically and quickly. Whether this is your first time using transportation services for this purpose or you are a veteran, we provide everything needed to ensure a smooth setup transition. As an industry leader, we offer a full range of services, as well as superior support for all your shipping logistics.
As part of the service we offer, the job is carefully organized and monitored to include:
- The flow of goods, information, and various other resources such as energy and people going between the point of origin and the final destination
- Skilled drivers that use top-of-the-line fleet
- The appropriate size container and/or cage to prevent damage or loss of trade show items
- Pad wrap services that enhance protection against accidental damage
- Business needs by using up-to-date and innovative technology
- Onsite assistance with move-in and move-out
- Local union regulations and other regulatory issues
The bottom line is that by using the services we offer at MGA International Logistics, you have confidence knowing that we will deliver everything for the trade show in a fast and safe manner.