As a participant in trade shows, you understand everything involved to achieve success. You must set up structural pieces, booths, tables, and displays. In addition, you have a significant amount of flyers, brochures, and of course merchandise to set up. However, before you can do your job, you need these items delivered to the site of the show. The easiest, most convenient, safest, and most economical solution is trade show freight services.
Different Types of Trade Shows
- Table Top Expo – Typically, this exposition is local whereby the chamber of commerce or a community organization may offer sponsorship. While the show does not necessarily target a huge audience, it does give you exposure.
- Modular Trade Show Display – For a lightweight, medium to large display that is relatively easy to transport, this is ideal. The display has a visual impact and can be set up to accommodate various sizes and shapes.
- Regional Trade Show – This show is usually for the budget-conscious. Often, a regional trade show is part of a nationwide tour, meaning there is a larger audience and some networking possibilities.
- National Trade Show – With this, you have multiple activities, as well as B2B opportunities. Being on a national level, participants and visitors come from near and far. If held in the United States or Canada, you can expect to find exhibitors and potential buyers from both sides of the border.
- International Trade Shows – This is the largest and most elaborate type of trade show, bringing businesses, organizations, and visitors from other countries together in one place.
Benefits of Trade Show Freight Services
Regardless of the type of trade show, structural pieces, merchandise, tables, displays, and other items are essential. Therefore, you need trade show freight services from a reputable company. Even for lightweight and modest displays, there is a tremendous amount of planning, organization, and management involved to ensure you receive everything needed for an amazing show.
For example, if you hire our company, MGA International Logistics, we handle every aspect of logistics and transportation. We create a cost-efficient plan that guarantees you will receive your items as scheduled and in pristine condition. As such, all you have to worry about is putting on a great show that attracts buyers and results in sales.